PAGE ONE:

IN SEVEN DAYS...

A week after today, I'll start a new school year. Although majority of the people I know are dreading for that time of the year to arrive, I'm actually pretty excited to start anew. I'm promising myself (and this time, I'll do good on my promise) that I'll be a better student and that I'll take my studies seriously now.

Since my love life (and sex life) is pretty non-existent right now, I should be able to focus on my studies more instead of moping around like a cry baby for the lack of love. I should work on honing myself for my career, right? I think I could spare my life 3 more years of a simple life, without complications, without strings attached. It's long overdue anyway.

So, what shall I do while I wait for the week to end? I've decided to make do of the remaining time with the things I've postponed to do for the summer.

First on my list would probably to work out and jog. I've been a sloth and a slob this summer and my muffin top is dripping outside my underwear. I think I'm going to cry for like 5 minutes. Burn the calories through... uhhh, weeping.

I also have a book to finish. I bought this particular book at the beginning of the summer break, but then until now I haven't finished it. Surprise, surprise!

Also, I feel so distracted with everything in my life as of the moment. I've been writing this post for what... an hour and a half already and I'm still not finished. And to think that it's immensely short.

We'll see what would transpire within S-s-s-s-s-s-seve-e-e-e-e-e-en da-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ays-s-s-s-s-s-s-s.